Author Topic: Do not do this. (Robert,Counter,Rifleman read this)  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
Do not do this. (Robert,Counter,Rifleman read this)
« on: April 21, 2014, 02:49:13 PM »
One of the YG players wants to leave because shes being bullied.

Catarina is being bullied by Robert and Counter_,and is Hated by rifleman.
She is sensitive about insults and is very troubled by them,and i do not want a friend to leave just because someone is
being an asshole to her.
Do not even try to joke around her by saying "bitch,slut,immature and not decent",because she is hurt by those words!
Would you be happy if one of your friends left you!?

SO STOP BULLYING HER!

I Hope that you will apolagize and promise Catarina that you wont bully her ever again. (directed to the 3 bully team and the others that insulted her).

That is all,and please if you have a good reason for bullying her please post it -_-...

Girls are generally sensitive and fragile,so you guys should know that this is not how you treat them.

Offline BaloOM

• I Don't Care Who You are What you are So Be Good'
    • www.google.com
  • In Game: [YG]BaloOM
Re: Do not do this. (Robert,Counter,Rifleman read this)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 04:29:26 PM »
' Girls are generally sensitive and fragile '.  Agree This is not Cool. Behave Please  >:(

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 05:57:58 PM »
I haven't seen Catarina in ages, how is it possible that she's being bullied?
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 06:28:49 PM »
I haven't seen Catarina in ages, how is it possible that she's being bullied?

She said shes doesnt want to come to server because she doesnt want to get picked on by Robert and Counter...She is probably afraid to face them and is avoiding coming to YG,and yesterday she told me she wanted to leave because shes being picked on and that shes bored with yg,i solved the boredom problem,but she doesnt want to come to YG because shes afraid,i dont want her to leave and im sure there are people here who dont want her to leave.She told me shes being called a slut,a bitch,immature and not decent  now that is totally not cool and these problems should be showing in YG that is supposed to be a fun server,dont you agree?

Offline [YG]Simon

• Management
  • Registered
  • In Game: [YG]Simon
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »
She don't have to leave the server due to bullies, I'll take care of this matter. Though bullies are the easiest to Lick!

Offline Gameking

• Elite Member
  • Beep bop the count drops
  • In Game: Gameking
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 07:08:20 PM »
She deserves an apology though,once twice no bothers everytime then its kinda irritating for anyone but I dont think she has to leave for this reason and Maybe Jono will kick their ass  :fuckyea:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:47:52 PM by [RD]Sniper »

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 07:11:23 PM »
Catarina may have said all that because she was raged, she wont leave YG for the reason that someone is abusing her or something.

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline Rayne

• YG's official BeechLord
  • In Game: Rayne
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 07:45:46 PM »
Yes, She deserves an apology even though this happened ages ago. She doesn't feel like playing anymore because of all this bull shit.
You guys should really think before talking about the way to talk. Seriously? Those words were really bad.
Catarina may have said all that because she was raged, she wont leave YG for the reason that someone is abusing her or something.
She meant it. I talked about this with me and she really meant every word. I felt really bad.
Fragile or not, it was not necessary to call someone names like this.
<a href="http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf</a>