Author Topic: (IMPORTANT) - If you have a heart!  (Read 5889 times)

Offline KingZ_

• Registered Member at YG-Gaming
  • In Game: Skulloz
(IMPORTANT) - If you have a heart!
« on: February 26, 2014, 02:28:02 PM »
Hello guys,
Tommorow it was like 2PM. My friend who belongs to a poor family was at work. He was working at a construction site at that time. As we all know people have different types of life. Today i am enjoying here & maybe you are playing SA-MP in YG servers. Ok, so he was working there and suddenly he fell down from the 3floor. Imagine you are working on a 3floor and fall down from there in rocks. He got injurged very badly. When i knew the news I was like WTF! God. So he was taken to hospital & he is in very serious condition. And as i mentioned above the guy belongs to a poor family. I was very sad after hearing that so i thought of helping them. But i am just 15yrs old what i can do & even his family cant do anything. The Hospital will start the treatment when they get the money. & It will cost around 3000$. I told my family about this and they said they can do little help and I told my other friends I collected like 1700$ for him. But its low still. Then i thought of telling you guys maybe some of you can help my friend? I am not asking you to donate us like 500$ or 100$. even 2-3$ will be fine if all donate and it will save the life of my friend. I hope you guys have a heart and maybe convince your parents or donate yourself some money for my friend? Anyways if you cant no problem. I am also saving my money. Thanks for your time and reading this.
And even 1$ of your pocket can save life of my friend. :'(

-- Hope you have a heart.  :(  :'(  :'(

Lordz

Re: (IMPORTANT) - If you have a heart!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
Wow KingZ, nice drama to gain cash. Well, if you want cash please feel free to give me a blowjob. I could pay you.

Offline KingZ_

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2014, 04:18:43 PM »
Thats not drama, get your pussy out from here please :)

Lordz

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »
I'm serious though, you can really blow me and I can pay you more than you expect! And well 3000 INR? Seriously? So what was posted on SA-MP forums?
Hey guys,
It was my birthday some days ago. & My cousin got a PS3 for me. I am really happy to see that.It comes with two games Uncharted 3 & Gran Turismo 5. But i am really bored now. I played some Free 2 Play games but i didnt likedthem at all. I want to play GTA V as i am a super GTA Fan. So,I just want to ask if someone can get me a GTA V copy. Yes some of you would be angry and sayme ask your parents for it or earn money. But in our country you cant work till you are 18 and myfamily isnt that rich to buy the game for me. The game cost around INR.3000 in my country and Iget like INR.10/day or sometimes nothing. I hope you will understand my problem and maybe anyof you who is rich enough or just want me to see happy will buy that game for me? Please guys..Thanks for having your time and reading this.

With Regards,
DeadLy

ORIGINAL TOPIC : http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=496663

Dude, I suggest you to wait if you're thinking about GTA V. Or, maybe torrentz could help you.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 04:38:12 PM by Mercer »

Offline KingZ_

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 04:26:59 PM »
Dude, see i really respect you. But this aint for gaining money.. My PS3 is locked up.. also i got some new games. I dont really care about GTA V. But thats not a lie.. Now if you have to believe me do it or else your wish. :)

Lordz

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2014, 04:30:18 PM »
I don't believe you because I don't want to and I will not. Through my experiences, you'd do whatever for the things you want. Starting it off from the shitty reputation numbers on SA-MP and to this. I don't know how you're IRL, I expect things not to go bad. Well, if you're looking for GTA V, this isn't the right place. Also, if you're trying to help your friend, begging ain't the right way to do. You could work either online or any way of 'work' in which you could gain some cash. 3000 INR could be spent for emergency - (I've checked the currency rates) so I wonder why things are even coming up to gaming forums especially as this kind of request.

Offline KingZ_

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2014, 04:32:38 PM »
Well find.. but it wasn't begging. You can lock the topic if you think so..
Well i am not trying to gain any money for games. I have started working online on a site..
Oh ofc yea,, i also dont want to fight you.. you are a respected member here and i should also respect ya.. ;)
at last you can lock the topic if these kind of things not allowed..
- I'm Out :)

Lordz

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2014, 04:34:54 PM »
I'm not gonna lock this topic, if you might get help from others through this topic, let it be! But I don't really appreciate that personally. Anyway good luck in gaining the cash for what you exactly want.

Offline KingZ_

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2014, 04:38:43 PM »
I am not gaining anything from it brother. I am just collecting (if possible) some money for my friend..
I dont want to earn money like that.. also i dont want to lie to others :)

Offline [YG]Odedara

• Retired Administrator
  • boss
  • In Game: [YG]Odedara
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2014, 04:46:09 PM »
What about giving some pictures of your friend in hospital ?

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2014, 05:39:46 PM »
I cant give you money and i wouldnt if i could because this sounds like some fucked up scam.I suggest you put up some proof of the hospital hes in and more information (visible proofs not some random writings or anything like that) if you want to gain money for your friend(which probably doesnt exist -.-)...
And you should post visible proofs or a video of your friend with that condition,words like this dont help,what we need is proof that your friend is really injured.

Offline KingZ_

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 06:10:57 PM »
ok guys.. thanks for advice i will post them here

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 07:03:53 PM »
Anyway good luck in gaining the cash for what you exactly want.

The GTA 5 CD ?

I also saw that post on SA-MP forums, that's one of the reasons why i gave you a good advice: Get to work or go play football outside and ask your parents. You have been doing bullshits since long time ago, starting with taking other's work and claiming as yours. Why should i belive you about this? It's damn easy to get some pictures or anything else from a sick person in the hospital.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 07:07:51 PM by LeGGGeNNdA »
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline KingZ_

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 09:51:56 AM »
Ok fine Legg.. I am out of the community..because i know my past is much bad, and all thinks i am not changed yet.

Offline Balgruuf

• Retired Administrator
  • Potato
  • In Game: Balgruuf
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 11:38:18 AM »
Wtf is this for retarded topic, simply to get money for free -__-
This is absolute bullshit. I think it is better to delete this topic....
Back when i was a little girl in france, boys from the village would whisper my name. "Balgruuf,  oh balgruuf!"
"Why dont you show us DAT PUSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE?!"