Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Monthly Events / Property Event #2
« Last post by player on September 21, 2022, 06:32:48 PM »
Hello everyone.

:yg:

Property Event #2 is coming!     

:yg:

The upcoming event consists rounds:

Martial Arts Master: You need to kill everyone else - only with your punches. You may choose your fighting style with /fs before joining the round. You are not allowed to use any weapon. Last one surviving will win the round.
Race War: A random race will be started and the one who finishes the race in the 1st place will win the round. Starting the race before the countdown is over will make you disqualified from the entire event.
Surprise: The details of the 3rd round will be revealed only after the 2nd round of the event is over.

REWARD: A free Property, which costs at least $750,000 & 1 permanent vehicle color change to one of your vehicles (Only Platinum V.I.Ps can change their vehicle color, but as many times as they want and whenever they want)

There will be additional prizes such as money, cookies, cakes and ice-creams for runner-ups in the event.
NOTE: If you win the event and already got one property, you will have to sell it in order to buy the property you won. Anyway, the property can be reserved for you if you decide to auction your current property (until the auction is over), or you can auction the property you won.

The Event will start on Wednesday, 28/September/2022, around 12:00:00 PM (UTC).

The winner will be able to select a reserved property from one of the properties we will offer him. You will be able to see the properties after you win.

Would you like to get an additional score already?  :cheers:

- React to any of the YG colorful emojis to the message which was sent on #events-and-giveaways on discord and you will get additional score.  :yh:

- Replying here will give you additional score as well.  :party:

- If you bring a new player and prove he joined the event thanks to you, you will get even extra score.  :gj:
Denied Unban Requests / Re: Unban request
« Last post by player on September 19, 2022, 06:01:55 PM »
48 hours have already passed and you did not prove in your unban request that you read all the needed rules. You may post a new request in 7 days, and you should not ban evade again.

Denied.
Denied Unban Requests / Re: Unban request
« Last post by player on September 15, 2022, 06:37:15 PM »
You were banned by Mercer.

You have 48 hours to prove you read all the needed rules (server rules & forum rules).

Failing to do so may get your request automatically denied.
Denied Unban Requests / Unban request
« Last post by AbbesDz on September 15, 2022, 05:07:35 PM »
- Nick: AbbesDz
- Admin who banned you: I don't really remember
- Reason: Insulting other players (Indian & Pakistani players)
- Why should we unban you?: I have good stats, not that old player but I was there since 2021
- Have you read Server & Forum rules ?: Of course I did
- Additional information: the players I insulted tried to annoy me and my friends, cuz we were having fun and they just kept bullying us so I kept insulting them, I was kinda racist but it's because I was angry
also, some dudes got involved in this, like Mercer and Ramiz_Karaeski... to be honest some of players just tryna do that to get other Staff / Admins attentions and trust, so they get admins too... I mean yall can do that for the sake of the server not for that
Denied Unban Requests / Re: unban appeal by Jadoo
« Last post by player on September 12, 2022, 12:16:32 AM »
You were banned by [nM]Ruiner for using cheats.

You may post a new unban request in 7 days and make sure you prove you read all the needed rules.

Denied.
Denied Unban Requests / Re: Unban Request Of Alex
« Last post by [YG]Hooman on September 12, 2022, 12:01:43 AM »
I've received valid proof of your ban evasions.

Your request is denied.
Denied Unban Requests / Re: unban
« Last post by player on September 11, 2022, 07:00:02 PM »
More than 48 hours have passed and you still did not prove you read the rules nor read (or understood) everything written to you in the replies to your last unban requests.

Denied.
« Last post by [YG]Hooman on September 11, 2022, 02:25:03 AM »
Plz Hooman Dont Ban Me Plz Unban Me I Promise I Become A Good Boy :-X

Contact me on discord within 24 hours and I'll help you through this. HoomanSA7#8471
« Last post by Alex on September 10, 2022, 07:13:28 PM »
Plz Hooman Dont Ban Me Plz Unban Me I Promise I Become A Good Boy :-X
Denied Unban Requests / Re: Unban appeal
« Last post by [YG]Hooman on September 09, 2022, 04:44:29 PM »
You were banned for advertising ( with Valid proofs sent by other players )

This is not your first time, and you are ruining the little respect you have in this community. All of your stuffs have been reset.

You would be unbanned on September 20.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10